This live event for the International AIDS Conference 2020 – #AIDS2020Virtual – took place on Monday 6 July 2020, from 10-12 BST.
– What is driving the HIV prevention crisis?
– The impact of COVID-19 on HIV prevention
– HIV programming in the COVID-19 context
– The need for political leadership and momentum on prevention.
Moderated by Christine Stegling of Frontline AIDS, we also heard from:
– Winnie Byanyima, UNAIDS
– Paula Munderi, Global HIV Prevention Coalition
– Gina Dallabetta, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
– Dr Lilian Otiso, LVCT Health, Kenya
– Abhina Aher, Alliance India
– Madiarra Offia Coulibaly, Alliance Cote d’Ivoire